Skip to content

The Newburyport Blog

About Newburyport, MA, 35 miles northeast of Boston on the mouth of the Merrimac River

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Map

The 1796 Schoolhouse

Published September 21, 2016 at 648 × 569 in The Two Schoolhouses that Once were near Frog Pond on the Bartlet Mall, Newburyport, MA.
← Previous Next →
The 1796 Schoolhouse

The 1796 Schoolhouse from the “History of Newburyport Mass: 1764-1905, Volume 1,” by John James Currier

The 1796 Schoolhouse

Proudly powered by WordPress
2026 © The Newburyport Blog