Skip to content

The Newburyport Blog

About Newburyport, MA, 35 miles northeast of Boston on the mouth of the Merrimac River

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Map

The 1796 Schoolhouse courtesy of the Newburyport Archival Center

Published September 21, 2016 at 864 × 633 in The Two Schoolhouses that Once were near Frog Pond on the Bartlet Mall, Newburyport, MA.
← Previous Next →
The 1796 Schoolhouse courtesy of the Newburyport Archival Center

The 1796 Schoolhouse courtesy of the Newburyport Archival Center

The 1796 Schoolhouse courtesy of the Newburyport Archival Center

Proudly powered by WordPress
2026 © The Newburyport Blog