Skip to content

The Newburyport Blog

About Newburyport, MA, 35 miles northeast of Boston on the mouth of the Merrimac River

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Map

The back of the 1796 School house, courtesy of the Archival Center, the Newburyport Public Library.

Published September 21, 2016 at 864 × 818 in The Two Schoolhouses that Once were near Frog Pond on the Bartlet Mall, Newburyport, MA.
← Previous Next →

The back of the 1796 School house, Frog Pond and the Courthouse courtesy of the Archival Center, the Newburyport Public Library.

The back of the 1796 School house, courtesy of the Archival Center, the Newburyport Public Library.

Proudly powered by WordPress
2026 © The Newburyport Blog